MVS

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

Smarty2

MVS

Post by Smarty2 »

Just like to point people who live in the Cannock/black country region in the direction of Mobile Vehicle Services in Essington for their servicing and repair needs, I have had extensive dealings with them and have found them to be very professional and they are spec'd to servicing to manufacturers rec's, they have been swapping out my AL4 box atf fluid for me with no problems and that includes getting in the correct fluid even though they generally use dexron 3, and no help from me either. Good team well recommended. Neil is the one who can determine and find and correct problems "trained " citroen technicians can't (no offence). :)

Website.
Last edited by myglaren on 23 Feb 2014, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Websile link added while creating a map.
Current: C5R Exclusive
EX: C5 2l SX auto
Xantia 2l Hdi exclusive
XM 2.1 TD auto Estate
CX 2.5 TD saloon
BX 1.7 Diesel saloon (2 of)
Smarty2

Re: MVS

Post by Smarty2 »

Thanks for adding the link, once again I can't recommend MVS highly enough, at last a garage I can trust! And all at reasonable pricing compared to Citroen, saved myself hundreds of pounds.
Current: C5R Exclusive
EX: C5 2l SX auto
Xantia 2l Hdi exclusive
XM 2.1 TD auto Estate
CX 2.5 TD saloon
BX 1.7 Diesel saloon (2 of)