Surplus Xantia Spares stock For Sale

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Surplus Xantia Spares stock For Sale

Post by CitroJim »

Richard (DickieG) has received the following communication from a Citroen dealer looking to dispose of some surplus Xantia spares. Richard has kindly given permission to reproduce it here.
My name is Mark Dunmore, and I run the parts department for Citroen dealers N.T. Shaw of Louth in Lincolnshire. We currently have a large number of Xantia parts in stock, some of which are surplus to requirements as Xantias don't appear in our workshop as frequently as they used to! I haven't compiled a list of Xantia parts in stock, mainly because it would be a thankless task (having done this with our BX stock!), so if anyone has any specific requests, I would be happy to consider selling any appropriate parts at a suitable discount (reasonably fast-moving stock excepted; it really depends upon how long it has been hanging around for).

As examples of the kind of stock available, we have hatch rear quarters, some front wings, a ridiculous quantity of bumpers, Mk1 headlamps, and a selection of driveshafts for older models (i.e. pre-1995). Please feel free to pass on my contact details to anyone who may be interested, either the above email address, or telephone me at work on 01507 603382 between 8.30am and 5.30pm weekdays, or Saturday mornings until 12.30pm. Obviously some items would be collection only, but I could post smaller items if required.
Many thanks Richard :D Looks like Santa has arrived early this year.

EDIT: The email address for NT Shaw is parts(at)ntshawlouth(dot)citroen(dot)co(dot)uk
Last edited by xantia_v6 on 17 Mar 2019, 08:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed stickyness
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...