Finally found some time to work on Cassy's faulty ABS sensor.
What I couldn't find was the replacement one I'd bought!
I phoned Jim incase I'd left it at his with a plan on sorting it out earlier, but alas I had not. On the plus side, he did have a spare old one which I will swap with the new one once I've found it.
While I was at Jim's we had a quick look at Juliet's suspension, as I'm sure I've been hearing a high pitch whistle/hiss when going from low to high, but we couldn't hear a thing (not helped by the blowing exhaust manifold).
Jim did see how slow the rear is to react, and it did not like going onto low, remaining rock hard slightly below normal height.
There was also a "twang/clunk" form underneath as she did go down so something is obviously sticking or being fought against.
I've got a spare A/S sphere which I may fit inplace of the front activa sphere just to see if that helps. Really I need to test all the spheres.
Next time I get a chance I'll get her up on the ramps at Finmere and have a good look at the back to see if it's sticking.
Got home and replaced the ABS sensor, the light is now out and the ABS works
Re-fitted the steering column cover that I'd taken off while trying to find the cause of the rear heater not working.
Never got to the bottom of it, but MoT is more important.
And that's the next job, get it booked in.