Car , model and year??

Forum News, Announcements and any issues you're having with the forum

Moderator: myglaren

qprdude
My Cars: Renault 5 TS, Renault 14ts, Citroen C5 Mk1, Renault Clio sport, Renault Laguna Privilege. Citroen C5 X7 Exclusive. Citroen DS5 D/sport . And around 25+ other brands from Morris Oxford to S Type jag and most things between.

Car , model and year??

Post by qprdude »

I might be missing something but would it be good to have your car Model etc on your profile so that it appears at the side of your thread/replies with your username?
It gets confusing sometimes.
You read through a thread thinking that you might be able to help, or that you have the same problem, only to find that it's about a different model/year. Lots of posters forget to mention what car or variant or year they are asking advice about. Some just say "C5 engine problem" for instance. That would cover about 11 years ,3 marks and several variants. There are so many different models that it could be required that the info is the first thing in any thread looking for or giving advice.
Possible or not?
#-o
Rick.

2013 Citroen DS 5 D/Sport
2007 Renault Clio Campus sport. 1.2l

Sometimes the change doesn't work.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Car , model and year??

Post by CitroJim »

I quite agree. A lot of us do in our signatures as per mine for instance...

It would help enormously if all members did likewise and happily many do...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
qprdude
My Cars: Renault 5 TS, Renault 14ts, Citroen C5 Mk1, Renault Clio sport, Renault Laguna Privilege. Citroen C5 X7 Exclusive. Citroen DS5 D/sport . And around 25+ other brands from Morris Oxford to S Type jag and most things between.

Re: Car , model and year??

Post by qprdude »

Cheers for that, I've added mine.
Rick.

2013 Citroen DS 5 D/Sport
2007 Renault Clio Campus sport. 1.2l

Sometimes the change doesn't work.