Satellites conection lost

This unit is the MyWay system, also referred to as RNEG, made by Harman Becker.
Main Features: Also referred to as RNEG, the MyWay colour satellite navigation system, has SD card, integrated European mapping, live trafic information, voice guidance and graphics in 2D or aerial perspective & it features a Bluetooth® system (Bluetooth phone compatibility only - no Bluetooth Audio Streaming).

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

ADY-ULTRAS
My Cars: Citroen C5 Tourer

Satellites conection lost

Post by ADY-ULTRAS »

Hi! I'm new here and I need some help from you. I have a Citroen C5 Tourer 2009, with MyWay system. When I bought this car (2 weeks ago) it had 2009-2010 maps and rneg20 firmware. I found to install the latest rneg50 and also the maps 2016-2017. It was working fine but from time to time was self restarting. I also changed some settings from the hidden menu and after a reboot it can't connect to the satellites. Sometimes it can see 1 satellite, but for a short time but it can't localize me on the map, also the sat nav is not working. If I change the view mode from radio to sat nav, it shows me on the field but without any known position. Also, the altimeter is not working. I changed the battery, I left it without it for a while, I've done system reboot and reset to factory settings, but it's the same problem. Can someone provide me the pictures with the hidden menu settings or has a solution?!? Thanks in advance for your help!
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Satellites conection lost

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Hi, and :welc: to the Forum. While I cannot help you with your problem, I feel sure that somebody with the right knowledge will pop up and either let you know how to get the settings sorted, or ask you to find out the version number (they will let you know how to find this out), so that they can look up the relevant information for you.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
ADY-ULTRAS
My Cars: Citroen C5 Tourer

Re: Satellites conection lost

Post by ADY-ULTRAS »

Can someone who knows how to use Diagbox give some advice in order to fix my issue?!? After a scan with Diagbox it says it doesn't have any faults and I don't know what to do further. Thanks for your help!