New owner

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

zipdip

New owner

Post by zipdip »

Hi all I have just bought a Citroen DS5 after being away from Citroen for some years looking forward to posting about the joys of this purchase. :)
2009 C5 1.8 vtr+
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: New owner

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Hi and welcome back - you might want to search a few posts from QPRDUDE, who swapped from a C5 (X7) to a DS5 and seems is regretting it... but looking forward to hearing about it. :-D
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
zipdip

Re: New owner

Post by zipdip »

Well I am surprised at the cost of spares,having bought the car I found that the parking sensors were not working ok should have checked but I missed them in my check over,now as a private sale from up north I decided not to argue the toss and went to my local Citroen garage where they tested the system and found two rear sensors gone,now given that Mercedes /BMW sensors are around £25 each,I said ok order them and fit them,each sensor was £75 plus vat now somebody is taking the we we here and it is not me,still sorted now.
2009 C5 1.8 vtr+